Sunday, December 21, 2008

Nana's Visit

Nana braved the weather on Saturday and drove from MI to VA to spend the week with us and celebrate Christmas. I'm getting my monies worth out of the girl's Christmas outfits so we wore them again to church.
Attempting a decent photo with Nana...

Okay photography friends...can you explain these dots on my picture below. I get them frequently and cleaning my lens doesn't seem to help. It seemed worse during our construction phase and I assumed that it was dust in the air but this morning I had the same problem.
After church and lunch we headed home to make a Gingerbread house. The girls have been wanting to save this activity for Nana's visit and they were very excited for this activity!
We have a big week of plans on the calendar...but we'll see how that goes because Baileigh was complaining of a sore throat tonight and now has a fever of 102. I guess we'll start our full week with a trip to the doctor tomorrow morning.

No comments: