Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Sad Cow Disease

Today was Brooke and Mckenna's Christmas preschool program. I filmed about 20 minutes but condensed it into a 4 minute "highlight film". I know it's still fairly long for the average viewer...this is more for the family and grandparents. The quality isn't great...the initial quality was good but after downloading and editing and then transitioning it to blogger seemed to cut the quality in half. That said...I laughed until I was crying at my children today! Brooke, a cow, started off fine but got cold feet walking down the isle and never completely recovered. She was the saddest cow you've ever seen! She does okay during her few songs but in between she manages to make 1,000 versions of a pouty face. In addition, she is pushed over at one point by a classmate and in her already fragile state she lost it! She sings a hysterically ironic rendition of "joy to the world" while crying! Mckenna, on the other hand, can't get enough of the spotlight. Ironically, she was an angel! She makes her class song a "solo" by hogging the microphone. She blows kisses and waves. She also spends her time when she isn't officially performing entertaining everyone in the back row with funny faces. It was an fun 30 minutes for
me...despite the fact that one of my kids pouted and cried and one of my kids slightly misbehaved...they both gave me a good laugh!

Our little star (at least in her mind)...she is so full of herself (in a cute way, of course).
Here are some of the very funny faces of Brooke...such a sad cow!
She pulled it all together to perform!
"Praise Ye The Lord. HALLELUJAH!"
But now...back to being sad.

1 comment:

beukelman blog said...

oh these are precious pictures!