Monday, December 01, 2008

Turkey Day

Here are a few pictures from our turkey day. We had four Air Force families join us as well as my mom. We had way too much food, which is always a good problem, and a crazy amount of desserts! The kids loved the turkey cake (with about 4 inches of buttercream frosting on the outside!) that I found at a local store.
Our large island came in handy for creating a buffet for our feast.
The kids table...I'm not sure they actually ate much since they were relatively unsupervised in the kitchen. I did make a homemade mac n cheese that was pretty popular.
We're still eating leftovers every night for dinner. I'm going to make a turkey noodle soup later this week. Last night I made a Thanksgiving sandwhich, complete with mashed potatoes, cranberry, stuffing and turkey on bread...it was so good! Healthy, too...I'm sure!


No comments: