Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Pre-K Circus

Mckenna's Pre-K class finished the year with a circus! Their teacher was the ring leader and the kids were elephants, lions, strong men and tight rope walkers. Mckenna was elated to wear her sisters ballet costume for her debut as a tight rope walker!

Not only did they have to walk the tight rope...but apparently it crossed over water filled with crocodiles for an added challenge! Here are the four talented tight rope walkers taking their final bow.l.they all survived!

Mckenna's two teachers...Mrs. Zinader and Mrs. G
After the circus the kids went outside for a little party. This is our neighbor and carpool buddy and classmate, Julianna...I know that Mckenna is really going to miss her when we move!

3 comments:

JenD said...

Thanks for the help! I fixed it now. I am trying to get Trish to start one. Although I am learning myself. We met a couple summers ago when you were here in BC and went to the park in the neighborhood. Take care great pics and site Jen Decker

Royal Cuties said...

Is a "circuis" anything like a circus? (-Just getting back at you.)

I just made Emma read your post since she went to the same pre-K with the same teachers and the same end of year show. She was the animal trainer with a hideous (she even admits that now) blue dress. We have pictures of her with her friend Katie. It's hard to believe she's almost on her way to 3rd grade!

Kathy said...

So cute! I love how long Baileigh's dress is on her. : ) In big sister's clothes... Fun memories... I love that preschool stuff!