Wednesday, June 18, 2008

No Training Wheels

This afternoon, while I was in the shower, Brad taught Mckenna to ride her bike without training wheels. Brad also taught Baileigh, last summer, how to ride without training wheels while I was away for about thirty minutes. I think I like this technique...I leave for any of the scary moments and return to find them riding efficiently!

Mckenna is doing incredible considering its been only an hour or so without training wheels. She actually seems more in control without training wheels then she did with training wheels!
She is very proud of herself and couldn't wait to show Baileigh when she got off the bus.

2 comments:

LDraper said...

Seriously?

I think she rides with more control than I do.

Nice work!

Lovin' on my Boys said...

Adam is convinced that Jacob is ready too. I'm sure we'll try soon!