Sunday, November 04, 2007

What Does This Say About Me?

My husband just got a fun offer for a guys night out. I gave him my blessing and am happy for him. My immediate thought was...oh good, after I put the girls to bed I can go downstairs in the basement and watch Desperate Housewives and finish sorting through the huge pile of hand me down clothes that I'm organizing!

"Oh Good!?"
I'm seriously excited about the chance to finish this project! When did this happen to me? When did piles of clothes arranged in piles ranging from 0-12 months up to 6T and garbage bags full of clothes for Goodwill become something that I could be so enthusiastic about?

5 comments:

Chelle said...

Funny as it is, I was excited to go through a bunch of stuff we had for a yard sale. Mainly because it meant we were getting it out of here! Hope the sorting went well. :)

Tylertopia said...

LOL. I get happy about this too. Feels productive to sort (and often times re-sort) and pass along the items no longer needed. :o)

Keven & Alicia said...

TOTALLY relate!

Jenn said...

Maybe you could send some of the enthusiasm my way and it could spill over into my aversion to putting away piles of clean clothes.....???

Amy... said...

He he:) I can identify...I tend to get excited when my husband goes out so I can get some deep cleaning done. It is absurd!