Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Day With Daddy

Today was my "me" day at the mall (that is another post!) so Daddy put the girls to work! They had a blast playing in the leaves...considering we live in the woods on nearly 2 acres there are a lot of leaves! I'm impressed that Daddy remembered to take some pictures for me so I could see how much fun they had while I was gone.
Brooke was scared of Daddy's loud yellow leaf blower and wanted to be held by Baileigh. She is also scared of our loud yellow vacuum and always wants to be held. We're creating a phobia of loud yellow household appliances.

Our township will come around and collect leaf piles along the road next week. This basket was Brooke's contribution in transporting the leaves...I don't think they ever made it to the appropriate pile.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I wanted to make sure you saw this. Sorry if I already sent you here:
http://flyingwithfour.blogspot.com/2007/08/our-summer-vacation.html

Thank you for our vacation!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Amy