Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The It's Its There Their They're Quiz

I always think that I'm really bad at grammer. I wonder where my mind was when I was in English class! When I saw this quiz on my friend's blog, I was curious to see how poorly I would score...surprise! Perfect Score! Maybe I'm just hard on myself and second guess what I think is correct.

Hope my good results don't aggitate my friend...as I read her post I was thinking that I am probably one of those people who has a bunch of grammatical errors in my posts and completely annoying my grammer gifted girlfriends!

You Scored an A

You got 10/10 questions correct.

It's pretty obvious that you don't make basic grammatical errors.
If anything, you're annoyed when people make simple mistakes on their blogs.
As far as people with bad grammar go, you know they're only human.
And it's humanity and its current condition that truly disturb you sometimes.

5 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Woohoo! We rock! And no, it's not that I read your posts and judge you. I just have this... twitch... that gets me when I see it. That's all. Just a twitch.

I don't think I twitch all that much on your blog.

nilvento said...

I got a 100 as well...tee hee hee

Anonymous said...

I's must be's a grammatical genius. Its such a wunderful test of there grammatical prowless.

Kathy said...

OK... so did I - 100. Fun test though... I found myself second-guessing... and I pride myself on my grammatical skills!

Triple Trouble said...

Whew, I was getting nervous on that one. I haven't taken a test in a while. I feel much better about editing Tim's papers for school now!