Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Quality Time

I've been trying to make a point of spending a little quality time with Mckenna on her non school days while Baileigh is gone and Brooke is napping. Today she asked if we could bake something...my pms thought the idea of cupcakes sounded good!


Things went smoothly, Mckenna actually did a great job! We had one incident...she spilled the sprinkles, luckily we were almost done with the cupcakes.
I knew it would be dangerous to make 24 cupcakes and have them laying around the house...in my condition...so we decided to hand them out to the neighborhood kids as they got off the bus. Mckenna was so excited and proud of her cupcakes. She was anxious to hand them out and gave a thorough description of the two choices.
We saved a few for our family to enjoy at dinner. I think Brooke approved!


5 comments:

Traci said...

What's "in my condition" mean?

Everyone's crazy... said...

I'm officially delurking today. I really enjoy reading about the excitment in your lives with your girls.

Organized Chaos said...

"My condition"...PMS...NOT pregnant!

Tylertopia said...

LOL. love it. What a fun idea,and so nice to hand them out. Great way to help your PMS too...haha.

Lovin' on my Boys said...

I really miss you guys. Little Brooke is growing up so fast, as are all of the girls. We'll have to be pregnant together cross-country this time. Let me know when ;) J/K