Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Hero!

The shower in our master bath has been disguisting. Not for lack of cleaning, though. I have tried every product I could find that said it was specifically designed to combat mold. Gross, I know! I was beyond frustration at the fact that I would scrub the shower endlessley and yet that black menice remained.

The other day I took a shower with my contacts on (usually I'm fairly blind in the shower in the morning) and I almost passed out in sheer repulsion.

I set out that afternoon in search of a cure.

Finally, I found it.

I don't know what Tilex Mold and Mildew contains that other cleaners haven't...but I sprayed my disguisting shower, left for 5 minutes, and returned to find it white! Well, almost white...one more round of spray and without any scrubbing...white! It felt like I was on an informercial! Amazing! I must have looked at my shower a dozen times that afternoon in utter disbelief at the transformation.

4 comments:

Amy... said...

Oh yes! I know that feeling...isn't it wonderful to find a solution? I love cleaning products:)

Mom To Jacob & Allison said...

That is powerful stuff! I can't remember if your shower is tile or fiberglass but, left on the grout too long without rinsing it off can eat away at the grout - beware!

Kathy said...

That has been my all time staple cleaning product. It just kills that awful stuff so quickly! You are funny... missed you last weekend!!!! Thanks for the post link! : )

Double A's Mom said...

O.K., I just put this on my Target shopping list. Hopefully I'll have good luck with it too!