Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Trick Or Treat

I've been trying to download these pictures all day and having issues with blogger. So finally, with no further delay, as I'm sure you've been checking my blog continually throughout the day waiting for a new post...here are a few pictures from our Halloween evening.

Baileigh seemed to enjoy passing out candy this year as much as she did getting candy. She was very authoritative even with the big kids when she told everyone, "Please pick 2 pieces!" I was laugh hysterically as they were rehearsing for the first "customers" of the night. Baileigh was instructing Mckenna, "When the first customer rings the bell, you open it and I will hold the candy bowl while they wait in line to get our candy. I'm bigger and stronger so I get to hold the candy bowl because it is very heavy, Mckenna!"

Do you think we're in stores too frequently if they are calling our neighbors "customers waiting in line"?

The girls were pretty nervous about approaching this front door. They stood as far away as possible. Mckenna never took his eyes off him. Baileigh had 100 questions for the lady that answered the front door..."Is he real?" "Is he nice?" "Is he scary?" "How does he work?" "Where did you get him?"...Seriously, she asked all of those. The best was when she asked, "What is his name." The lady at the house replied that he didn't have a name and she asked Baileigh what she thought we should call him? Baileigh thought for a minute and then said "Caleb!" Nice.

A quick picture in front of our house before we headed in for the evening to investigate our goodies! My little flower fell asleep during all the activity...either that or her eyes froze shut as it was a chilly night outside!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls look great. I'm impressed by Baileigh's take-charge attitude. That's a first-born for you!

And you better check those flowers out front--I think Mckenna is standing on one in that picture!

Anonymous said...

Hello there. I have been reading your blog all day, started from the very start. Your kids seem amazing, loved them. And thanks for blogging. But there is this one thing I wanted to tell you, if you dont mind. I wanted to tell you since I started reading your blog. You dont download your pictures to put them to your web page. You upload them. Sorry for warning and thanks again for sharing with the world.