Sunday, November 19, 2006

Still Recovering

We are still working on our computer. I have realized this week that too much of my life revolves around our computer. I do a lot of work for our business on our computer. I communicate a ton on our computer. I shop via our computer. I bank on our computer. I obviously blog on our computer. So the combination of our computer crash and having Brad at home on leave has prevented me from having my daily computer fix. Probably a healthy thing in the overall picture. But I'm sure you are all lost without hearing frequently about our daily happenings (haha).

Other then the computer crisis and some large appliance catastrophe's we've just been spending our time "reintegrating". Brooke has warmed up to Daddy and Mommy's status seems to have improved a little. Maybe things will get back to normal soon...of course that implies that at one point in time, they were normal...and we know that's not true!

No comments: