Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tonight's Project

The three kids bedrooms are painted (with the exception of some trim) so I'm moving on to the master bedroom tonight. We always paint fairly neutral with resale in mind. The one exception has always been the girls bedrooms. But I'm tired of a kahki bedroom and have convinced my wonderful husband to let me paint it this deep blue/grey color in the photo below. Our bedding will be pretty neutral, tans and whites along with the drapery. The new hallway and laundry area will be a tan color...didn't want to overwhelm Brad with color in more then one room!




6 comments:

Chelle said...

That will be so pretty! Hope you are getting SOME rest in the midst of restoring this house.

Anonymous said...

I bet it will be gorgeous! I love all the colors you have chosen throughout your house.

Jodi said...

Sounds awesome. My Amanda's room is the same color scheme, although a very light blue. Her bedding is also tan with some dark brown, white and light blue florals. It's a very soothing, calm room with a beachy feel...

Amy said...

Beautiful! Hope you are able to take some naps. Be careful! Hope you are able to meet up with Holly and Beth too. They could really help you!

Anonymous said...

I am sooo tired just reading your blog...I can't believe you have so much energy in the first 12 weeks..I remembering being exhausted. Keep it up, looks great already. Can't wait to see it in person. Tell the girls hello from the Castile girls please. Have a good one.

Jamie said...

I also can't believe your energy level:) love the room color. you asked about the restaurant on my blog...its called the French Laundry. Happy Painting!