Monday, August 25, 2008

Any Ideas?


I know this photo is small so click on it to enlarge it. I'm looking for a framing system like the one in this picture over the couch. I know I could make something if necessary but before I make that decision I was trying to see what I could purchase. I looked at Pottery Barn and Restoration Hardware but didn't find anything similar. I did some Google searches and no luck so far. I know a lot of you out there are budding designers and photographers so any suggestions on where I can find something similar?

6 comments:

Everyone's crazy... said...

Ikea?? I know you could get the frames there. They sell rods for in the kitchen with hooks for utensils. Maybe shake things up with different length hooks and get simple frames to create the look above! :)

happy decorating!

Jodi said...

That's super cool. I was going to say IKEA, too. Or, how about making your own with a piece of wood and wire? Maybe the DIY network would have some stuff?

Amy said...

http://www.potterybarn.com/products/p4318/index.cfm?pkey=cwall%2Dorganization

I found it on the Pottery Barn site under wall decor and then wall organization. I didn't know if you didn't see it or just didn't like that one. Let me know and I'll keep looking.

ALL MY GUYS and ME said...

try ballarddesigns.com

Anonymous said...

Check out www.RedEnvelope.com for the picture frames. Just type frame in the seach bar on their site. I found one hallway frame set that's very similar to the photo you show. Also I don't know if they have Kohl's department stores in your neck of the woods but the one near me carries an extensive selection of frames. Good luck :-)

JenD said...

try Exposures it is a great frame and picture company