Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Comparing the Girls

I started thinking about Baileigh's 5th birthday and realized, ironically, that I took her to Red Robin in WA with my friend Stacy and her daughter, Madison. Brad was 2 days away from returning from his 4 month deployment so we were waiting to have our big celebration that next weekend.

I found a picture to compare both the girls.

They even ate the same sundays...complimentary on your birthday!

Oh...and if you read my next post...I realized that the sparkler in the dessert is something they do at the Rainforest Cafe and not Red Robin...oops!

I guess we'll be taking Brooke to Red Robin on her 5th birthday to continue the tradition...but we'll know not to tell her all about the dessert with the sparkler!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hey Melynie! Fun to hear from you...WOW how busy your life is. Congrats on baby #4! Jeff and I have moved every 2 years for the past 12 so can definitely relate to the stress...although not with 3 kiddos and pregnant! Hope you settle in soon and feel at home!