Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cat's Out Of The Bag

On Friday we told the girls that we were going to have another baby.

Here were the comments:

"What kind of baby?"

"Can you have a boy this time?"

"How old will I be when the baby comes?"

"HELLO BABY!!!"

"How do you know you're going to have a baby?"

"Will I be old enough to babysit?"

"Our house is going to be crazy with 4 kids!"

"Is it going to eat off your boobie?"

and my personal favorite

"OH, that is why mommy's tummy is big and soft."

This is going to be fun.

7 comments:

Royal Cuties said...

I was wondering why your tummy was so big and soft - I thought it was the 24 hour eating binge with me before you left!

Hausfrau said...

Brandon says "Kids are funny man." We are so excited to meet your new little one. We are still laughing about the comments.

Jodi said...

The boobie one was HILARIOUS. When we told our girls that we were pregnant with Ben, Melanie (6 at the time) got a look of horror on her face, started to cry and angrily said, "I DON'T WANT OUR FAMILY TO CHANGE!" We were stunned to silence. It was then we realized that she doesn't like change very much.

Mom To Jacob & Allison said...

Aren't most of those questions you've already asked yourself?! :) Glad that they seem to be excited! We miss you already!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! :o) Love it!

Chelle said...

Too funny. I'm with Jodi, the "eat off you boobie" comment is too funny.

hope all is going well...tearing down of wallpaper aside.

Anonymous said...

too funny! im glad the new house is going well. wallpaper aside! xoxo BNP