Monday, March 03, 2008

Self-Imposed Time Out

Occasionally Mckenna finds herself in the time out chair in the corner of our kitchen. Apparently Brooke has noticed...I came into the kitchen the other night and found that she had moved the chair and was just hanging out in the corner.
This is a pose she learned from Mckenna who dramatically hangs from the chair rail emphasizing her suffering and our cruelty as parents for subjecting her to a time out.
I don't think we'll be able to use this technique with Brooke since she already thinks its a fun game!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny!
Sherry

once upon a lifetime said...

I love it!! She is just such a little cutie!

Jodi said...

Uh oh. A kid who thinks it's cool to get in trouble. Watch out!

Hee hee...

Tylertopia said...

Love it! Funny girl. :o)

nilvento said...

I used to make my sister stand in the corner for hours...and she would do it....tee hee hee

beukelman blog said...

girls and DRAMA! gotta love it!