Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mistaken Identity

In the next few days there are going to be a few feature stories on the Today show (Thursday) and on Dateline on Friday evening with the release of the book Mistaken Identity.

If you recall the story that made headline news of the mistaken identity of 2 girls after a crash that killed five people on I-69 two years ago. I read the news story I linked you to and watched the video clip with Matt Lauer. I got chills! It's an interview with Matt and a local ancor from another station about Matt's interview. Matt was talking about the great faith these families demonstrate. If you're home on Friday night tune in to Dateline, or Tivo it if you have a more exciting social life then me!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Obviously you have not been faithfully reading my posts... ahem, ahem. : ) It's on my calendar, but thanks for reminding me! I think it will be very interesting to watch.

Organized Chaos said...

This comment was for all my non TU readers...I have a bigger following then you, Kathy (you know, celebrities) so I write with them in mind, too! :)

Anonymous said...

i googled this book earlier today in hopes to find out when the story would be on dateline, oprah...your site popped right up!thanks for keeping the world informed! =) jami b

Kathy said...

Maybe Ann Jillian will be watching!

Triple Trouble said...

I was watching the Today show this morning. I had forgotten that the students were from TU. What an awful situation for everyone involved. My heart aches for what both families have been through. I am planning to watch the full story tomorrow night. That said, travel safely and have a great time.

Lisa