Saturday, March 08, 2008

I'm Impressed!

So I was hoping for 20 comments to encourage Leslie and Tyson in my previous post...last I checked they had 31 comments! Nice going! I am definitely not taking credit...there were a lot of names I recognized but a lot I was not familiar with either that have started to follow this blog through other blogs. It is fun though to see the ripple effect and read how the word is spreading. This is where/when I love blogging...it's potential and power to disseminate information and be a tool or aid in helping.

So hopefully you are now keeping them in your thoughts and prayers and making them a part of your daily blog reading regardless of my encouragement. If that describes you then you might already be aware that Leslie made a post today sharing a little more about her thoughts in anticipation of her surgery on Monday.

Hope you consider taking the time to offer some more encouragement.

No comments: