Friday, December 07, 2007

Life has been so hectic that I haven't mentioned anything about our big weekend. Tomorrow I'm taking Baileigh, along with 4 other girlfriends and their oldest daughters, to Broadway to see The Little Mermaid! To say she excited is truly an understatement. We're going to make a day of it and have lunch in Time Square before the show. Afterwards we're going to take the subway to Rockefeller Center to see the tree and then make a surprise visit to The American Girl store. Baileigh said to me yesterday, "Mommy, I usually just go on dates with Daddy, but this is like a date for us and it's going to be so much fun!" I agree!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

That sounds AWESOME!!

Chelle said...

Oh my goodness, I am so jealous! That sounds like so much fun!! Enjoy the girl's night! :)

bondgirl said...

no iceskating? :)

Kathy said...

I'm glad to see you are taking advantage of being so close to all that fun and exciting entertainment! I'll bet Baleigh will LOVE it. Have a fun daughter-date!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Oh my goodness, what lucky girls you are! I hope you have a great time!

Lisa