Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Cookies

I would like to blame the lack of recent posts on the fact that I've been preoccupied with making Christmas cookies. I have to admit that this isn't a tradition I'm extremely fond of with the girls this age. I should be. I struggle with my analness and what a messy project cookies can become. The older two aren't bad, but of course Brooke wants to participate and either eat all the dough, feed it to the dogs, smash it, or throw it.

You may notice, by the clothing changes, that we made cookies over several days...and that Brooke was less and less involved as I decided it was a good activity to do during her nap time.
Watching the cookies bake. She actually sat there the entire 12 minutes and waited.
My friend mentioned that her wreaths became holly bushes...I thought that was great idea and we skipped even attempting wreathes.


No comments: