Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Countdown

The finale is less the two hours away! I was rooting for Neil, but since he was eliminated last week I'm now hoping that a girl wins. Bill is okay, but it would be nice to see a female winner.
I've been very unmotivated at the gym, maybe tonight will inspire me. Without a doubt this is the best reality show on television...perhaps tied with Extreme Home Makeover, which I love in theory, but despite his good looks, Ty's yelling is getting old and I can't take it much longer! It's just nice to see a show that is making serious life long changes in people and not just giving them cosmetic makeovers or focused on who is hooking up with who.

6 comments:

LDraper said...

Lish and I can hardly wait! This is our favorite show, by far. We have Bunco tonight, but will be staying up way too late to watch.

Dude. While I was reading/commenting on this, I totally burned our pancakes. (It's breakfast for dinner tonight!) :) Apparently I need to focus on the task at hand.

Organized Chaos said...

You're lucky I'm nice...I could call you and ruin the outcome for you since I'll know 3 hours before you!

LDraper said...

I am glad you're nice.... because that would be awfully disappointing! :)

It's nights like tonight that I'm especially thankful for my Tivo.

Keven & Alicia said...

Well...I guess Linds said it all. I cannot wait for tonight and I'm jealous that you'll know a whole three hours before!!!
Enjoy the show.

Amy said...

Ok...loved the show. Loved the fact that they did that order of weighing in. I had never watched the show until you mentioned it here. Thanks! So good. It is just amazing to see the final people punch through and see how much they have changed. Hope you had fun watching!

nilvento said...

OMG - didn't they look amazing...I can not believe how good Julie looked. I thought Isabeau was going to take it, but Julie was a real contender....wasn't that amazing about Jim? He truly was the Biggest Loser.

When is the next time you're going to be at the gym....I need a gym buddy :)