Monday, May 28, 2007

Old Friends

A few days ago my good friend, Stephanie, and her girls came over for a play date. Stephanie and I used to be neighbors when we lived in NJ from 2001-2004...her daughter Danielle has the same birthday as Baileigh but is one year older and her other daughter Emma is 3 months younger then Mckenna.

I have some great photos of the girls together when we lived her before and I had planned on scanning in their old photos so I could blog them beside these new ones...but I just haven't been organized enough lately to pull all that together and if I don't post this now I probably never will.
The girls brought over their quad for the play date. My girls absolutely love riding on it. It quickly attracted the attention of our next door neighbor, Jacob. Baileigh has found a great buddy in Jacob and she had a great time riding around the yard with him...I'm glad for their friendship but it disturbed me a little bit to see her with her arms wrapped around this boys waist and having so much fun with him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you two hooked up again.
Tell everyone I said Hi

Sherry

Anonymous said...

Great pics of our girls...could you please e-mail them to me. Thanks. and thanks for a great day, looking forward to many more, especially with a giant waterslide in the backyard.

Stephanie