Tuesday, May 22, 2007

No Training Wheels

Baileigh has mastered riding her bike without training wheels! She was probably ready to do this last summer but I didn't want to deal with the falls and skinned knees alone while Brad was deployed for 4 months and I had a four month old and two in a half year old to run after, too.

I left to go on a bike ride. When I returned an hour later Baileigh was cruising around the driveway without training wheels! Brad said it took two runs and then she had it!

I love Mckenna in this clip, too. Following Baileigh like always...and very proud of her big sister and happy for her success.

These are the skinned knees I was talking about that I didn't want to deal with last summer! Battle wounds, baby! These knees are the result of Baileigh riding full speed without any fear...and not understanding that she can't make a 90 degree turn at that speed.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Great job, Baileigh!!! Hope your skinned knees heal quickly!

Tylertopia said...

OUCHY! But oh so worth it! What a brave girl! Way to go Baileigh!