Sunday, July 09, 2006

Paint Roller?

Mckenna and I were chatting about what she learned at church. She kept telling me about the man with the "rolly" thing. I couldn't figure out what she meant. Then she said it is like the thing that Mr. Eric painted our house with. I still was confused as to what Bible story contained a paint roller brush. Then Mckenna remembers she had brought home a paper from church with the Bible story and a picture. She ran to the diaper bag and looked around and pulled out the paper and brought it to me with a huge smile on her face. She was so excited and proud to show me the paint roller picture in the Bible like Mr. Eric used to paint our house...it was a scroll.

1 comment:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Haha! That's hilarious. So did that funny story get you through one more day?

I'm glad you enjoyed worship today. We had so. much. fun.