Sunday, July 23, 2006

Babysitters

I have found the best two babysitters this summer! The girls are just in love with these two! I still feel like Brooke isn't really ready to be kept by them, but when I need some help with Baileigh and Mckenna, I can always count on these guys! For instance, yesterday I was trying to get the grass cut and trimmed and pull some weeds. This one hour task can frequently take me three hours when it's filled with interruptions from the kids, but thanks to Brooke's nap and the babysitters I was able to get it all accomplished in minimal time.

I think there are some parent's that would question these two babysitters, and I too was hesitant at first and not necessarily proud of how much I felt like I was depending on these guys at times...but the girls seem to enjoy them so much. I love to hear them laugh out loud when they are watching their babysitters do silly things. Next year I figure the kids may tire of the babysitters and I may have to find some new ones...but for this summer and during Brad's deployment there are always two guys that I can count on when things get desperate and I need some help.

So thanks Tom and Jerry! Yes, the cartoon.

3 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

I have to write thank you notes to my babysitters, too: The cast of House of Mouse.

Thanks, Mickey and Minnie!

Double A's Mom said...

I personally would like to give props to the Little Einsteins. Thank you for allowing me to keep what little sanity I have left.

threeforme said...

really, the list of appreciation is too long...
seasame street
bernstein bears
barney
leap frog word factory

you'd think all my child did was watch tv.