Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Party

Our friends invited us over tonight for a family Valentine's Party. We volunteered to bring dessert and we spent some time this afternoon decorating cupcakes. Here is the results of our hard but fun work!
There are about 8 other cupcakes that the girls decorated...we saved those for home since there was a lot of licking of spoons and knives...although we're friends with this family I thought they would prefer if we didn't share our germs.
We also dipped some strawberries for dessert. I feel like whenever I do this it gets a big reaction but it is the fastest and easiest thing to do for dessert so I'm always surprised at the response! Baby must like the strawberries a lot because I ate several...but it's fruit, right?!
It was a girl's only theme as there were 6 little girls...half of them being ours!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Our lives look very similar. I had just put a status on my facebook that I didn't like the sugar high from my 3 girls valentine's parties!!!
I saw your comment on Tyson's blog and I had stopped by to say something very similar to what you did. SO, I thought I'd say hello to you as well :)

Shell in your Pocket said...

Those cupcakes are very cute and they seem like they are enjoying them!
-sandy toe

beukelman blog said...

yummy!

Tylertopia said...

Those are some yummy looking cupcakes and strawberries! :o)Nicely done!!