Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Date

Daddy celebrated Valentine's with his three favorite girls. They all dressed up, asked me to curl their hair, and picked out some "fancy" jewelery from their toy box.
I can dress them up but I can't keep them from being silly!
Daddy rang the bell and when he got home and greeted the girls with boxes of chocolate. They were pretty ecstatic...it doesn't take much when you're 7, 5 and 2.
There is a small part of me that is jealous to be girl #4 (although Daddy denies this is my rank order), I'm so thankful that the girls have such an amazing Daddy to look up to and learn from and that he is so fond of his girls.
Even though Mommy wasn't invited on this date to Red Robin, my feelings weren't hurt...I got to go out to dinner with some girlfriends and then a movie!

1 comment:

Tylertopia said...

That is such a sweet story! What a great daddy!! :o)