Saturday, February 07, 2009

TU in DC

On Thursday night I took the metro into the city and met up with Brad. We headed over to the Rayburn building across from the Capitol to attend a Taylor University alumni event. The school's president was in town for the National Prayer Breakfast which had occurred earlier that morning.
For a school of approximately 2,000 in Indiana, it was impressive to have about 75 people in the DC area that attended the gathering. It was an incredibly cold night, but it was still fun to do something out of the norm and enjoy a little time with Brad without the kids (I think we've finally found a sitter!). It was also nice to talk a walk down memory lane and see some familiar faces from my collegiate past and relive those awesome four years of my life.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Who all was there?! Any Olson Hall peeps I'd know?! Glad you could go and relive the good ol' days! Very fun!!