Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dessert Tonight

The other night I was craving something sweet. I had a big bag of apples and decided that I would feel less guilt if my sweet craving included fruit. I found this quick recipe for an easy version of apple crisp.

Odds are you have all the ingredients sitting around your house...and it was SO GOOD! It was like the inside of an apple pie combined with a warm cake batter flavor. The girls couldn't get enough of it and the house smelled so good. Plus it took about 5 minutes to throw together and bake during dinner.

If you want to add some more calories add a little vanilla ice cream or cool whip. Mmmm...we have more apples and I think we're making it again tonight...the girls will chop apples during the restless time of the evening when I'm trying to finish up dinner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that website!

Sherry

Jodi said...

You make me want to cook. But alas, I must to study for yet another midterm.....

Lovin' on my Boys said...

Thanks for the recipe. I think we'll try it tonight!