Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Publishing Your Blog II

After my last post I discovered this site, thanks to Alicia! The site in general reminds me of Shutterfly or something along those lines...but they also publish blog books.

There is a great 3 minute video that shows you how to go about turning your blog into a book...follow my link and click on "Blog Books" under the "Book Idea" box on the right hand side. Once you go to the "Blog Books" page there is a link that says "Watch the Video"...take a few minutes to see this if you're even remotely interested in the concept.

It looks fairly easy and I'm really excited and motivated now! Unfortunately it's one of about a dozen irons I have in the fire so I'm not sure when I'll get to it...but I will! And when I do I'll let you know...and if anyone else is inspired to try this please keep me posted!

1 comment:

Keven & Alicia said...

I hope it works for you! Keep us posted...