Tuesday, August 22, 2006

We're Off!

Well tomorrow morning is the day...bright and early. 6am Shuttle.

A little overwhelmed right now. Just hope that I can turn off my mind and go to sleep. The girls are excited and it's nice to see them distracted by something. Except Mckenna did pray tonight that Daddy could come to Michigan. She also prayed that someday she could have clown hair.

Considering I'm alone with the kids and we stay 6 places in 15 days this isn't really a vacation. Just a distraction. But I do think I'm taking a blogging vacation. I may post a brief note if I have some occasion that provides killer blog-fodder so all you closet readers that I know are out there won't go thru withdrawal. But the pictures will probably cease for the next two weeks. Maybe that will give my blonde hair time to darken!

No comments: