Friday, August 18, 2006

BLONDE

When your downloading video at midnight and your husband is deployed and your bored but tired I don't recommend coloring your hair on a whim. That led to my orange hair a few days ago. Professional help was needed. This led to my now two tone hair...blonde and then BLONDE. The highlights are well done...its just all a lot lighter then I expected. Doesn't "dirty blonde" really mean light brown. Apparently not...that is what I wanted, dirty blonde with lighter highlights.

I should attach a photo of my hair...but I'm still in shock. I take any compliments skeptically, thinking that in reality they are making fun of my hair. Oh well...I'll just pretend its all part of a makeover look I was going for while Brad is gone and try to wear it confidently.

Did I mention my hair is BLONDE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just trying to artificially color you hair to its natural color right? Love and miss you whatever artificial natural color you hair is.