Wednesday, August 09, 2006

5 Months Old

I'm a few days late in posting this, but two days ago Brooke turned 5 months old! It's hard for me to see changes since I'm with her every day...but I just compared her 4 month pictures and I can tell a difference!

She can't sit up unassisted but she tries hard and is always pulling herself forward if she is sitting on any kind of incline.
At 5 months she sleeps a good 12 hours most nights (she has been doing this at least a full month now!), she talks up a storm...Especially to Baileigh, she sucks her thumb frequently, and she has tried rice and oatmeal cereal, carrots, squash, and bananas!
She loves her exersaucer and door way jumper. As her personality develops more she continues to be laid back, full of smiles, and generally an amazingly happy baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man...I miss seeing her spout. It is amazing how much she has changed in a month. Love you girls