Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wedding Day

Brad's friend, Kevin, finally tied the knot. Kevin and Brad played baseball together at the Academy. They lived in a house together when I started dating Brad so I got to know Kevin pretty well since I spent a lot of time at their house.

The fact that we've been married almost 12 years and have 4 kids and Kevin is just settling down makes me feel old! Although I don't know his bride, I know Kevin is a quality guy and that he has waited a long time to find the right person so that says a lot about Julia.


We left the baby at the hotel with Nana and took the girls to the wedding ceremony. They were fairly interested in the wedding itself but of course the dessert reception took the cake! Haha...couldn't help myself.

If you've noticed there aren't many pictures of us, just the kids...did I mention Brad got pink eye the first day of our trip and passed it on to me! Yep...nice!

No comments: