Thursday, July 16, 2009

On Wednesday we spent the afternoon with some of my favorite girls in the world. I've known Shelly since we were 4 and attending the same preschool, then we did K-12 at the same private school. Tricia joined us in 1st grade and we've all been friends ever since. Shelly has two boys (on the left) that I'm already telling my girls are "dangerous" and they should stay away from those Parpart boys! I figured encouraging them to like them would backfire some day so I'm starting early with the reverse psychology approach. Tricia has two kids in the middle and my four girls round out the group and help the girls out number the boys!
Tricia and Shelly see each other often since they are both in Michigan, so their kids play together a lot. I'm hoping that means that Blake sees Elizabeth as more of a sister and someday is interested in Baileigh. I can dream, right!?Wednesday evening we left the kids with Nana and enjoyed a night out with a few other couples at Comerica Park to watch the Tigers play...and win!

We had great seats and it was the perfect night for a game weather wise. I've been to games that seem to last forever but I feel like I blinked and the night was over! I guess that is the difference of going without kids to a night game!

No comments: