Thursday, July 16, 2009

Spray Park

We're back from MI and I'm attempting to get caught up. I'm going to use this trip to make one of my first creative memories digital albums...but I thought while I was sorting through my photos I would post them to my blog.

One of the reasons behind this visit was to meet up with my brother and his family who were going to be visiting MI from their new home in Colorado. Unfortunately the cousins haven't had a lot of time together over the years...but it didn't keep them from acting like instant best friends.

My niece, Ayanna, with Baileigh and Mckenna...ages 7, 6, 5.

Brooke and Aryssa are only about 8 weeks apart in age and, as you can see...got along great.
Our first full day in MI we went to a local spray park. It was just big enough to entertain the girls as they got to know each other again and just small enough for the adults to be able to sit and relax and talk.

Five out of six of the girls....Morgan snoozed most of the morning.



No comments: