Thursday, July 16, 2009

Final Day

Our last day in MI was spent packing...but one final night of fun. It was our night to say good-bye to our cousins, and a quick hello to Papa who we overlapped for one night.

We spent a little time in downtown Birmingham and with 6 young kids this means a stop at a park.

Since it was their last night together I attempted one more group photo. I managed a few decent ones...sun spots were my enemy though and I didn't realize it until I downloaded the photos. I need to learn my editing software so I can figure out how to eliminate sunspots. Any suggestions?
Considering their ages and the fact that there was a park calling their name the girls were pretty cooperative.
After the park we grabbed a bite of dinner and then had some ice cream. It would be nice to be closer to family, especially considering all the girls and their close ages.

So we're back to reality. The biggest adjustment is having Daddy go back to work. We sure had fun having him around and his absence is hardest on me since it means I hear several times a day "where is Daddy?" "when will Daddy be home?" "why did Daddy have to go to work?'

No comments: