Wednesday, July 22, 2009

4 months old

Monday marked 4 months for Morgan. She has made it an easy 4 months for our family! She has been sleeping through the night for at least a month...and I'm talking from about 10pm until 8am! She has mastered rolling over for the most part...occasionally she still gets stuck on her arm but usually she can make the full rotation. She has discovered her lungs and when she is in the mood she can compete with the noise level of her sisters!

I think in her entire four months of life she has maybe cried an hour! I'm not even exaggerating. If she is crying she is hungry, dirty, or stuck in a position she doesn't like...otherwise, she is content and usually smiling. If I lay her down somewhere she never cries or fusses when I walk away. Basically...she has been an amazing baby and I truly don't have any complaints. I always wonder if this is just her fourth born, last child, easy going temperament...or if its related to how I parent different from my first born to my fourth. Regardless, I'm so thankful for her personality and we thoroughly enjoy her being a part of our family.




She just started liking her Bumbo seat (thankfully) and in the next few weeks we'll try the exercauser. You take a pacifier but you also like to suck on your fist. You have beautiful blue eyes, very pretty skin, and blonde hair with a little tint of red. You look a lot like Mckenna's baby pictures at this age. We can't wait to get to know you better in the next year!

3 comments:

Double A's Mom said...

She's a cutie! You're giving me hope about the whole sleeping through the night thing. Three months! That's awesome! Adam is still getting up at least once but usually two times a night. But he's only a month old so I'll let it slide for now! Ha!

Shell in your Pocket said...

How sweet!
sandy toe

Danielle K said...

Watch out- sounds like L, and she had a really rough patch from 21-24 months, so enjoy it now and know there will still be some rough months!