Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Still here

Many of you have emailed me recently wondering if I'm still here. I've taken a rather big blogging hiatus for me...not intentionally. If I could learn to nurse and blog simultaneously I would have enough time to write a book!

My mom left town last night and my in-laws arrive tonight. So I should be cleaning right now but thought I would take a second to let you know I haven't had a post partum nervous breakdown, yet. Brad took the girls to the commissary to grocery shop for me and I'm home with Morgan and attempting to clean between blow out diapers and feedings. We're still making adjustments, I feel primarily I'm making adjustments in my time management and schedules.

I'll post more in the next day or two, hopefully, as well as find time to give my blog a new look and update that includes our 4 girls, not just 3...here are a few pictures in the meantime.

Our trip to the Cherry Blossom Festival in DC...it was a beautiful day weather wise but insanely busy as a result!
Easter Egg hunt at church...is it really a "hunt" when there are 1,000's of eggs sitting in a field?

Brooke continues to be a great big sister. She shares her favorite blankie with Morgan all the time. Our biggest "problem" is her constant petting of Morgan's head..."I pet baby Morgan mommy, she is soft!"


Getting so big so quickly!
Enjoying some ribs daddy smoked for dinner. Brooke is our carnivore out of the group.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are doing well. I know it is crazy, but hang in there. I like the way Brooke is attacking that rib! :)

Sherry

Anonymous said...

I wish I lived closer to come and help cuddle, feed, and maybe change a diaper or two. I am so happy for all of you, the girls look like they are loving having a baby sister. Keep strong and remember, it should get a little easier as the days go on.

Stephanie

lovin' life said...

Glad you are doing well...I was beginning to wonder. Love the photos. Keep them coming!

Tylertopia said...

You guys all look wonderful! :o) Glad you're all getting adjusted and things are going well. Isn't it funny that kids don't really have to "look" for eggs anymore? I remember when I was young and had a hard time finding them because they were actually hidden...and they were the hard-boiled ones we had colored the night before, not plastic with candy inside!! Haha.

beukelman blog said...

these pictures are so cute! i'm sure your heart is full knowing that God has blessed you guys with such an amazing family of girls!