Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another New Look

As you can see I've been playing with the look of my blog again. I was so spoiled with the professional photography I had on my old header thanks to my amazingly talented friend that I now can't find anything I like. I wanted a header that incorporated all four girls but capturing a good photo of them (with my skills) has not been easy. I was able though to get a decent picture of their hands which will have to suffice for now. I attempted some pictures of their feet too but Brooke and Morgan weren't into the concept and not very cooperative.

Life feels "normal" and we seem to have adjusted...yet in contradiction I feel like we're continually settling in to life with four and making small transitions on a daily basis. A lot of that second part has to do with the break in routine from having family frequently visiting, the weather changing, spring time activities, return to exercise, busyness at work for Brad, etc.

Thankfully Morgan has been a very easy going baby. In fact, just today she was fairly fussy for awhile and I was getting frustrated with her. It made me realize just how low maintenance she is for the most part and how grateful I am for a happy baby!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

the photo is beautiful...well done!!! really really sweet.

Anonymous said...

The blog looks awesome!
Sherry

Abundant Joy said...

It looks great. Love the pics.

Anonymous said...

Do I see a new talent at hand. Firt, it was designing candy apples (which I miss so much) and now photography. Great job. The new blog page looks great.

Stephanie

Jodi said...

You did aa great job with the blog! I love it. ;)

Tylertopia said...

Such a sweet photo of the hands! love that one! :o)Nicely done!! Did you get your new camera?