Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thank You

Tomorrow is the start of my "thank you" theme week. This isn't anything official...I just heard this song on my drive home tonight and I started listening to the words and thinking of all the things I have to be thankful for that I take for granted on a daily basis. So as I prepare for a hectic week that leads into a weekend away at a women's retreat (something in and of itself I'm thankful for!) I'm making a conscious effort to be thankful. Being thankful isn't something I struggle with as much as remembering to pause and see everything around me that cries out for my gratitude and appreciation.

I'm probably the only person that struggles with this...but, if perhaps there is one other reader who could use a reminder to have this perspective or some joint accountability throughout the week then keep it in mind and let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so true that I get caught up in everything that I forget to look around us and see all that we have to be thankful for! I just forget to stop and notice it!
Sherry