Friday, January 09, 2009

At His Expense

Don't get me wrong, I've been a George Bush fan. I will never debate the fact that he isn't our most eloquent President in regards to his public speaking capabilities. I think Obama's polished demeanor appeals to a lot of people in comparison to the way Bush always seems to be stumbling over his words. However, I like the authenticity you see in Bush compared to feeling like I'm listening to a smooth talker.

My Texan hubby, who has political aspirations, has found Bush to be a source of encouragement and motivation. While I think Brad is a good public speaker, I know he relates with Bush and after watching a video clip like this he'll have renewed belief in his own capabilities to one day be in some type of office.

This segment is over four minutes long, but there are some funny clips.

I'm gonna miss "W"!

3 comments:

ALL MY GUYS and ME said...

the boys watched this with me and got a huge "kick" out of it!!

Hausfrau said...

Is it wrong that this makes me love the Pres Bush even more????

beukelman blog said...

this is great! thanks for sharing!