Saturday, January 03, 2009

Family Pictures

My friend took beautiful pictures of the girls in July. As a result the idea of getting our annual family photo in the fall and pictures for the Grandparents slipped my mind. As Christmas approached I realized this fact and decided, despite my preference for outside natural light photos and the ease of pictures outside a studio, we got pictures taken today to give to family and to capture the girl's growth.

Brooke has never been too cooperative for photos. She did fairly well today...especially considering that she came down with a fever less then an hour after pictures and fell asleep on the way home (totally not like her) and took a four hour nap with a 101.7 fever.

Here are a few pictures from today.




I debated on this pose but decided it is our final child and we've never taken a photo to commemorate this stage.

5 comments:

Lovin' on my Boys said...

Those are so cute! I love the pregnancy one... you'll be so glad you did it. :)

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

The pics are soo good. I left the comments on FB before I looked here, and I am also glad you did the pregnancy one. It is so precious. You probably felt silly but it's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

The pics are great. What a nice looking family! Kate

ALL MY GUYS and ME said...

All of a sudden, it seems like the girls look older, especially Brooke. The pix are great--love the browns and you look really good!!!

Tylertopia said...

I know what you mean about outdoor photos being the first choice, but these studio shots are wonderful! :o)