Friday, October 20, 2006

verclamped in the milk isle

So there I was...positioned slightly between the skim milk door and the soy products. That is when it hit me. I stood, staring, speechless. Could it really be? I rubbed my eyes and looked again. In big blue print it just looked back at me. The reality began to set in. The obnoxiously loud voices of my girls faded into the background like Charlie Brown's teacher. I felt my knees getting a little weak. I admit, I became a little verclamped as the emotions of the moment culminated.

The expiration date on my milk is after Brad's return!

I heard angels begin to sing, "HAAAAALLELUJAAAAHHHH, HAAAAALLELUJAAAAHHH, HA-LAY-LU-YA, HA-LAY-LU-YA, HA-LAAAYYY-LU-YA" and then I saw a bright light...I think it was the light at the end of the tunnel!

No comments: