Monday, October 16, 2006

A Day In My Life

Normally my Mommy tells the stories, but today I decided to tell you what my days are like. After I had my morning bottle I got to play with my toys. Mommy hides them at night in this basket but I always find them! I have learned to crawl over to it and turn it over and all my toys fall out! I think this is a lot of fun and it always excites me!! Playing with my toys in the morning is fun, too, because my sisters are still asleep and they don't take my toys away.
Later in the morning I get to eat. I love to make a big mess with a cracker. I'm trying to learn to drink out of this cool cup but for the most part I think it is fun to make a lot of noise with it when I hit it on my tray.
After I took a little nap my sisters wanted to play with me. Mckenna loves to give me hugs and I think it is funny!
When Mommy isn't looking Baileigh always picks me up and moves me. Sometimes I think this is fun and I laugh. Other times I get mad and I scream so Mommy knows Baileigh isn't obeying.
I get to do some other things like ride in the car, go to the store, and take baths. But this is what I did today and it made me really tired and ready to suck my thumb and go to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...she has changed so much! I can't even fathom a year...can't wait to get home...love you