Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Preschool Field Trip

Today the girls school went to Sholtz Pumpkin Farm. It's a good thing I enjoy fall so much because we have had our share of pumpkin farms!
Today was pretty cool (temperature, that is) but the rain held off so we couldn't complain. Baileigh's growth spurt continues and the height difference between her and Mckenna is increasing.


I know I'm bias, but I think she looks pretty darn adorable!

More pumpkins to add to our collection. I just hope they don't expect Mommy to carve all of them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We went to Spooners on Sunday. GrandPa always took my 7 year old to in years prior... Their day!

New tradition started Sunday. We called it GrandPa Nutty Buddy Pumpkin Day.

Only fitting that the slingshot threw a pumpkin right back in our faces... I sure miss having Dad here!