Sunday, October 22, 2006

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

Mr. Rogers was singing about today! It was a perfect fall day in the NW. Temperatures around 60, a few big puffy clouds in a rich blue sky. Mt. Rainier looking majestic with her snow capped peak. We took advantage of the day and went for a walk looking for fall leaves to collect for a craft. That was exciting to the girls for about 5 minutes and then they started advocating to return home to play in the back yard.
On our front porch with Sam the Scarecrow, according to the girls.
Brooke sits in the swing and laughs. She thinks everything is funny...her sisters, her swing, the wind in her face...everything except Ranger barking, that makes her cry.
I'm scared that Brooke's near perfect personality at 7 months of life is going to bite me in the butt in her teen years. I'm enjoying every moment of it now...I've learned that I'm not too anxious for my children to talk...it just expedites the time frame in which they are going to start disagreeing with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so great to be able to see the girls grow up through the blog. You are great at writting. Love your blog. Tell the girls I said hi and I love them.

Aunt Alesha