Sunday, October 08, 2006

7 Months Old!

It's ironic how slowly this deployment is going, yet how quickly Brooke seems to be growing! This is the stage of the baby phase that I really begin to enjoy. If it weren't for the size of a this age (which that factor alone is enough!!!)...I think I would give birth to a 7 month old if possible.

Baileigh and Mckenna are totally into Brooke, almost to a fault. Every time I turn around they have picked her up or are harassing her (playing) in some fashion. Frequently I'm about to tell them to "Stop" and I hear a belly laugh from Brooke that can only be elicited from playing with her sisters. They almost always mean well, they are just getting a little too confident in her abilities.





Brooke has developed quite the fondness for a little zebra blanket that is about the size of a burp clothe. When she pulls it up to her face and pops her thumb in her mouth it means bedtime. Frequently I'll come into her room to get her out of her crib and she has it over her face waiting for me to pull it off and say "boo!" This game never seems to get old!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow are you going to teach her to walk by the time I get home?

Anonymous said...

Oh--Hi dad! Nice to see you aren't afraid of commenting on YOUR wife's blog!