Monday, April 02, 2007

Fooled You!

While some of you had your suspicions, there were also a handful of you that woke me up with congratulation phone calls and filled my inbox with excited emails.

April Fool's!

NO...we are not pregnant. Nor trying. Nor planning on it at the current time. Nor pondering the thought. Nor trying for a boy. Nor wanting to be...am I making myself clear? Of course, in someone's comment they welcomed us to the 4's Club...I didn't know there was a club? Sweet. Maybe we will join!

But apparently the idea of us having a fourth wasn't too far fetched since many of you fell for the joke. I apologize to those who were disappointed (the Grandma's, of course) or initially upset that I did not tell you personally and you had to learn of the news via the blog. Coincidently I had an annual exam at the OB/GYN today and the thought passed my mind that the joke would be on me if I the Dr. surprised me with this news! For the record, if we ever had the announcement to make for real...we would at least be courtesy enough to tell our parents over the phone.

I did find this to be a good indicator of who reads my blog based upon the response!

2 comments:

Traci said...

I obviously didn't read your blog yesterday!!

The Draper Family said...

just plain mean.

;)